I have spent many years talking every day of the week to people about their sleep and I have co-edited two books dealing with all scientific and social aspects of sleep. I am currently researching in preparation for a third book and I am therefore well-placed to advise on a wide range of matters relating to sleep and sleep disorders and can offer sleep consultancy to those who need it.
Examples of sleep consultancy
I have participated in or advised on:
- A focus group study on patients’ experience of insomnia
- A questionnaire study of patient attitudes to medication for insomnia
- A university research project relating to sleep problems in irritable bowel disorder
- Grant applications for studies on improving sleep of people with dementia
- A study of quality of life of people with narcolepsy
- The development of various sleep-related apps
If I am unable to advise in a particular area, I can often suggest where else to ask.
To discuss sleep consultancy further, please contact me here.